Gondella Jobs Service Technician
Are you ready to boost your career at Gondella?
Gondella, an innovative player in the field of cash desk furniture and self-service solutions, is seeking a motivated Service Technician for our cash registers and SCO's (self-service checkouts).
As a Service Technician at Gondella, you'll be a central figure in providing technical support for our cash desk furniture and self-service systems. Your role includes not only troubleshooting but also managing work schedules, setting priorities, and ensuring the availability of working materials.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Installation: Installing and commissioning new devices.
- Troubleshooting: Identifying and resolving issues with conveyor belt cash desks or self-service installations.
- Customer Service: Communicating with customers and providing standby service.
- Scheduling: Managing work schedules and setting priorities for interventions.
- Inventory Management: Ensuring the availability of working materials and managing stock in our warehouses.
- Efficiency: Ensuring efficient work distribution and handling administration.
In our family business, a good working atmosphere is key and we believe in the potential of our employees. We understand how important a good work-life balance is and offer our employees opportunities for further development both technically and personally. Come join our team and grow with us!
We are the Gondella Group!
We are an international family business with over 50 years of experience in creating and producing inspiring store interiors.
For our diverse portfolio of retail clients, we design, manufacture, and install modular shelving systems, custom-made store furniture, refrigerated counters, cash registers, and all associated accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Spain, every day more than 250 colleagues collaborate on shaping the future of the Gondella Group.