Gondella Job Are you a Team Leader? Keep reading!
As Team Leader of the Powder Coating Facility at Gondella, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the powder coating facility within our production.
You will ensure that daily production targets are met, the quality of the coated products is high, and that processes run efficiently.
You will manage a team of warehouse workers, production operators, and powder coaters, and report to the Production Manager.
Are you willing to further develop yourself, lead a team, and contribute to the quality of our products? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
Gondella Who are we? We are the Gondella Group!
We're a multinational family business with more than 50 years’ of experience in creating shopping environments that stand out.
For our retail customers we design, manufacture and install modular shelving systems, custom retail furniture, cooling counters, check-outs and accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, Czechia and Spain, we work everyday with more than 250 colleagues to build the future of the Gondella Group.
Gondella Team Leader - Powder Coating Facility The job
- Leading, motivating, and guiding the team
- Monitoring the production process of the powder coating department and ensuring optimal productivity
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and procedures
- Planning and organizing work, including staffing levels
- Maintaining equipment and ensuring a safe working environment
- Reporting production data and identifying bottlenecks and improvement opportunities
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure smooth flow of materials and products.
- Experience as a Team Leader in a warehouse/production environment
- Technical insight and proficiency in reading technical drawings
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Strong communication skills at various levels
- Results-oriented, solution-driven, and decisive
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations in a production environment is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch, knowledge of English
While prior knowledge of powder coating is not essential, a willingness to learn and further develop yourself is expected.
This position involves working in a rotating shift system, including early and late shifts.
What do we have to offer?
At Gondella, a tight-knit family business, we prioritize a positive work environment. We understand the importance of a good work-life balance and provide our employees with opportunities to develop both technically and personally.
Join our team and grow with us!
Apply now via the application form.
Any other questions? Feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you soon!