Gondella Job Are you a team leader? Then read on!
As Team Leader of our powder coating line in Nazareth (Belgium), you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the painting department within our production. You will ensure that daily production targets are met, that the quality of the paintwork is high and that processes run efficiently.
You will lead a team of warehouse workers, production workers and powder painters and report to the Production Manager.
Are you willing to further develop yourself, manage a team and contribute to the quality of our products? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Gondella Wie zijn wij? We are the Gondella Group!
We are an international family business with over 50 years of experience in creating and producing inspiring store interiors.
For our diverse portfolio of retail clients, we design, manufacture, and install modular shelving systems, custom-made store furniture, refrigerated counters, cash registers, and all associated accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Spain, every day more than 250 colleagues collaborate on shaping the future of the Gondella Group.
Gondella Team Lead About the job:
- Managing, motivating and looking after the team
- Supervising he paint shop production process and ensuring optimal productivity
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and procedures
- Planning and organising the work, including staffing
- Maintaining equipment and ensuring a safe working environment
- Reporting production data and identifying bottlenecks and improvement opportunities
- Cooperating with other departments to ensure a smooth flow of materials and products
- Experience as a Team Leader in warehouse/production environment
- Technical understanding and strong in reading technical drawings
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Good communication skills at different levels
- Result-oriented, problem-solving and decisive
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations in the production environment is a plus
- Fluent Dutch, knowledge of English is a plus.
- Although prior knowledge of powder coating is not essential, you are expected to be willing to learn and develop yourself further.
- This position involves working in a shift system with alternating early and late shifts.
In our family business, a good working atmosphere is key. We understand how important a good work-life balance is and offer our employees opportunities for further development both technically and personally. Come join our team and grow with us!