Gondella Jobs Senior accountant (Nazareth, BE)
Eager to climb the accounting ladder? We're on the hunt for an experienced accountant to take our team to greater heights!
Responsibilities and tasks
• Oversee and ensure accurate postings of invoices and banking operations.
• Process and authorize payments for incoming and outgoing invoices timely.
• Collaborate on year-end entries with the external accountant and Group Finance Manager.
• Produce monthly financial statements, including P&L, balance sheet, and compliance overviews.
• Establish a Fixed Asset Register (FAR) to enhance accounting efficiency.
• Integrate digital tools for automated bank postings, invoice scanning, and authorizations.
• Resolve intricate accounting and reporting challenges, adhering to international standards.
• Develop and uphold internal controls, supporting annual audits.
• Advise management on digitization and other key areas, while assisting in ad-hoc tasks.
• Maintain up-to-date expertise in accounting trends and regulations.
In our family business, a positive work atmosphere is at the core. We understand the importance of a good work-life balance and offer our employees opportunities for both technical and personal growth. Come join our team and grow with us!
We are the Gondella Group!
We are an international family business with over 50 years of experience in creating and producing inspiring store interiors.
For our diverse portfolio of retail clients, we design, manufacture, and install modular shelving systems, custom-made store furniture, refrigerated counters, cash registers, and all associated accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Spain, every day more than 250 colleagues collaborate on shaping the future of the Gondella Group.