Gondella Jobs Internal sales (Nazareth, BE)
Are you looking for a job where you can use your technical insight and accuracy to develop quotations? Are you also commercially minded? Then be sure to read on!
- You prepare and calculate quotations based on shop floor plans. This is how you help to build the retail stores of tomorrow!
- You are the first point of contact for our customers, usually by phone but sometimes face-to-face.
- You process incoming technical requests for all kinds of shop fittings. You'll be working closely with our drawing department and technical designers to find the most suitable solution.
- You are responsible for the administrative processing of orders and support our sales staff.
Wie zoeken wij?
- Administrative experience is a must: you can work well with an ERP package and have a healthy interest in digital tools.
- A born planner! Juggling orders and orders is your thing. You have not 1 but 2 eyes for detail.
- Helpful: everyone you know describes you as a helpful and customer-oriented person, you like to provide support where you can.
- Committed and pragmatic! We have a hands-on company culture. You are eager to think and act!
- You are proactive and able to efficiently manage last-minute changes.
- Finally, you can communicate fluently in both Dutch and French.
In our family business, a positive work atmosphere is at the core. We understand the importance of a good work-life balance and offer our employees opportunities for both technical and personal growth. Come join our team and grow with us!
Wij zijn de Gondella Group!
We are an international family business with over 50 years of experience in creating and producing inspiring store interiors.
For our diverse portfolio of retail clients, we design, manufacture, and install modular shelving systems, custom-made store furniture, refrigerated counters, cash registers, and all associated accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Spain, every day more than 250 colleagues collaborate on shaping the future of the Gondella Group.