Gondella Job We are looking for a colleague!
Our colleagues can be recognized by their excellent technical insight, customer-friendliness and accuracy.
For our branch in Nazareth (Belgium) we are looking for an employee to reinforce this great team. Do you recognize yourself in the above mentioned talents? Then be sure to read on!
Gondella Inside Sales The job
- You prepare offers which contains making calculations based on store plans
- You are the first point of contact for the customer, usually by phone but sometimes face-to-face in the company's showroom.
- You process incoming technical requests and together with our drawing department and technical designers search for the most suitable solution for the customer.
- You are responsible for the administrative processing of orders and support our sales staff.
- You are eager to learn and passionate about our products and customers.
- Through your education, experience or hobbies, you have good technical insight.
- You are administratively accurate: you can work with an ERP package (we use Business Central 365) and know how to calculate and enter an order.
- You are pragmatic and can communicate in Dutch and French.
What do we have to offer?
At Gondella, a tight-knit family business, we prioritize a positive work environment. We understand the importance of a good work-life balance and provide our employees with opportunities to develop both technically and personally.
Join our team and grow with us!
Gondella Who are we? We are the Gondella Group!
We're a multinational family business with more than 50 years’ of experience in creating shopping environments that stand out.
For our retail customers we design, manufacture and install modular shelving systems, custom retail furniture, cooling counters, check-outs and accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, Czechia and Spain, we work everyday with more than 250 colleagues to build the future of the Gondella Group.