Gondella Jobs HR Assistant
Gondella, the innovative player in the field of retail design, checkout furniture, and self-service solutions, is looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant.
Are you passionate about playing a crucial role in HR administration and providing support in recruitment processes? Do you thrive in a dynamic small to medium-sized enterprise, love variety, and excel at problem-solving?
Then you might just be the perfect fit for our HR Assistant role!
A typical day for us is anything but ordinary, but it might include the following:
- Actively serve as the first point of contact for our (production) employees with HR-related queries, offering support with both expertise and empathy.
- Manage, maintain, and digitize personnel files, in addition to accurately processing personnel administration.
- Handle work accident reports, and in collaboration with our safety coordinator, coordinate and follow up on administrative tasks for medical examinations and training sessions.
- Play a key role in the recruitment process: from publishing job vacancies and actively approaching candidates, to scheduling interviews, conducting initial screening conversations, and performing administrative tasks.
- Work closely together with the Group HR Manager to further digitize and optimize our HR processes.
- Ensure to keep up to date with social legislation and best practices in the field of Human Capital.
Professional experience and track record
Other specific knowledge
You can expect a stable job with a competitive salary package. Additionally, In our family business, we understand how important a good work-life balance is and offer our employees opportunities for further development, both technically and personally. This job can be filled on a full-time or part-time (80%) basis. Come join our team and start your journey with us!
We are the Gondella Group!
We are an international family business with over 50 years of experience in creating and producing inspiring store interiors.
For our diverse portfolio of retail clients, we design, manufacture, and install modular shelving systems, custom-made store furniture, refrigerated counters, cash registers, and all associated accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Spain, every day more than 250 colleagues collaborate on shaping the future of the Gondella Group.