Gondella Jobs Accountant AP-AR (Nazareth, BE)
At the heart of our financial operations, we are looking for a dedicated AP-AR Accountant who can expertly manage both our incoming and outgoing payments.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Processing incoming invoices from the various business units and subsequent their payment, following authorization, within a clear timing in order to ensure correct and timely payments.
- Monitoring open supplier items by identifying and addressing problems in a timely manner.
- Timely and correct preparation of sales invoices and adequate correspondence with various customers.
- (Pro)active accounts receivable management with evaluation of credit limits and aging list monitoring.
- Assist and contribute in developing internal controls, also in support of the annual audits process.
- Upon startup, the junior accountant will also be required to handle (limited number of) incoming phone calls.
In our family business, a positive work atmosphere is at the core. We understand the importance of a good work-life balance and offer our employees opportunities for both technical and personal growth. Come join our team and grow with us!
We are the Gondella Group!
We are an international family business with over 50 years of experience in creating and producing inspiring store interiors.
For our diverse portfolio of retail clients, we design, manufacture, and install modular shelving systems, custom-made store furniture, refrigerated counters, cash registers, and all associated accessories.
With branches in Belgium, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Spain, every day more than 250 colleagues collaborate on shaping the future of the Gondella Group.